THE NEXT SPICE SENSATION!
We are on a mission to bring something new to the world of spices. As the UK's first manufacturers of the next spice sensation, we lovingly hand craft authentic Ajika spice pastes using 100% natural spice blends in keeping with generation-old family recipes from the South Caucasus. Ajika is the hidden gem of Caucasian cuisine, but are now enjoyed by consumers all over the world to add a touch of magic to their everyday snacks and dishes.
- An All-purpose spice paste offering a medium heat and good depth of flavour.
- Enjoy Ajika as a superb quick and easy rub or marinade for chicken, meat, pork and fish, spread thinly on sandwiches, or to perfectly season and intensify curries, pasta sauces, stews or soups.
- Ajika is fantastic combined with natural yoghurt, soured cream, spreadable cheese or ricotta or even mixed into a vegetable salad as a natural spicy dressing.
- Great Taste Winner 2018, our hot Ajika is a natural blend of spices, with a depth of rich flavour that goes way beyond the complex heat.
- "This paste is a combination of exciting, fruity, zingy flavours that really sing in the mouth. Despite its fierce chilli heat all the other flavours are allowed to harmonise - and the actual 'burning' heat does not linger but simply leaves a glow. We could see many uses for this" (Great Taste Judging Panel)
- Enjoy Ajika as a condiment, seasoning, marinade, rub, spread or salad dressing.
- Green Ajika chilli pastes are made with delicious aromatic 100% natural spice blends and have an even richer depth of flavour to the original red Ajika pastes.
- Superb with lamb or mixed into mint sauce to add a bit of spice to Sunday roast dinner.
- Green Ajika is fantastic combined with natural yoghurt or soured cream for a mildly spiced refreshing dip, or use the combination as a dressing for roast potatoes or salad.
- Try mixing Ajika green chilli paste into a bowl of pasta and use as a pesto like ingredient with a kick.